Saturday, February 27, 2010

Is Anybody Out There?

I find it really strange to be posting this often when no one really comments. Is that typical for other bloggers? Is anyone actually reading this blog? I have two followers, but one I know personally. I used to get a couple comments here or there when International Wota did a post about me, but not so much since. I sometimes ask for feedback about this blog, but I don't get any. So this plan is not going to work out well. I'll try anyway. What do you guys like? Do you like random image of the day? What kind of posts? Opinion, links, news, bios, pictures, videos? I want to do some polls, but I'm afraid no one will vote. Just saying that you follow or check my blog would be nice. I feel like I'm talking to myself here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...