Sunday, February 14, 2010

Photobook Struggle (Part 2)

I am still confused! I would say I have been contemplating which photobooks to purchase for a month now. Either I am indecisive, or just plain cheap. My list has changed, again! Poor Hello Project, I've been turning to AKB48 for some love. I'm going to rank them in my current opinion of which I want more. (What I won't do to avoid my AP STATS and AP LIT homework.)

1: Maeda Atsuko Photo Album - Acchan
This has been number one at YesAsia for some time, and it only costs $20! I didn't care about her before, but she has wormed her way into my heart. I like her style. I feel like we could be BFs (both introverted and like Twilight) or GFs (because she is cute, sexy, a badass, and we would get along).

2: Sugaya Risako Photo Album -Risou
This has moved up in my mental rankings since last time, but only because of a comment that I got. I have nothing else to say about this one.

3: Miho Miyazaki - Shining Sky
I got excited as soon as I heard. This one I would have to wait for. She is really cute, and I like her (for no reason that I can think of). The previews look good.

4: Kojima Haruna Photo Album -Kojiharu
I can't believe she beat Sayumi in this ranking. There is not too much distance between the two, so they will share this spot.
4: Michishige Sayumi Photo Album -Twenty 13th July


5: Kamei Eri - Sweet
This was a for sure no after I saw the cover, but the samples made me reconsider. I love her hair right now (which is the reason why I should buy a photobook).



6: Any photobook by Mitsushima Hikari
I fell for her after watching Love Exposure, which is worth the at least three hour film. She is beautiful. However, there is little to no previews for each individual photobook and she can be on the naughtier side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...