Friday, February 12, 2010

Why Hello There, Aika Ota!


Guess which one!

I have been saving this for a 'Random Image' but the ones on my list keep adding up, and this is good enough for a whole post! I recently made a personal discovery, which isn't too hard in 48~Land.
Her Name: Aika Ota
Group: AKB48
Team: B

I've known of her because of her work in sub-groups, but it was during AKBRanger in the recent AKBingo! episode that I fell in love (or maybe just a crush... ~Crush~ {song in my head now}). She stood out, that very important in 48Land. It was also nice to see that the main three rangers were not getting all the attention. Here is one more screenshot to enjoy (now that I know how there will be plenty more to come):

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...