Friday, February 12, 2010

Sayumi's Blog + Personal Update

Yes, I've been following it. I just love her more every time I read it. She went to the hospital. She is better now, but she has been sad lately (or at least her entries have). You guys are going to get sick of hearing me talk about her. Well, reading... but you know what I mean.

I am working on Tomochin's OPV right now. The quality of the footage is pretty good so it is hard on my computer to edit it. It was very choppy, so I spit it up, set it in the time line, render it (which takes 30 minutes), then edit it.

I want to mention, for those into Japanese TV, some good places to keep up:
Asian Rice - you can log in with your facebook account and it has a good collection and updated often.
Drama Crazy - they are the most up to date in my opinion. they put up the RAW files even before the subs are out, if you can't wait.
Mysoju - They also have a good collection, but they are not the best. You can get a good sneak peak of what is coming up, but you have to see each TV show's page to see if there are any episodes yet. They also have a problem with deleted videos or ones with errors. They don't update as fast as the other two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...