Monday, July 12, 2010

Erena Ono Graduating (part 2)


Well, this is the first time that I have ever experienced one of my favorites graduating so I feel a little down.  I want to celebrate her time in AKB48.  Maybe I should have a party when we know the final date.  Until then I will be posting about her.  First thing is I will post her profile and trivia (source: Stage48):
  • Name: Ono Erena (小野恵令奈)
  • Nickname: Erepyon (えれぴょん)
  • Birthday: November 26, 1993 (16 years old)
  • Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
  • Star Sign: Scorpio
  • Blood Type: A
  • Likes: Darts, Body Boarding
  • Favourite Food: Strawberry Marshmallows
  • Height: 154cm
  • Waist: 59cm
  • Bust: 78cm
  • Hips: 84cm
  • Agency: Ohta Pro
  • Likes the anime Onegai My Melody
  • Claims that her first love was at five years old. She confessed to the boy, but she was rejected, saying that he didn't like cute girls.
  • Doesn't want to be treated like a child, and she doesn't want to be treated like an adult either.
  • She has received the score of 490 in Darts (400 points is considered a high score for women).
  • Draws Manga and other illustrations in her spare time.
  • Seems close with Oku Manami since their audition.
  • She is a big fan of Johnny Depp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...