Thursday, July 29, 2010

You Know I Don't Follow Nice Girl Project Right?

Well, I don't.  I, every once and a blue moon will check a certain blog that features idols from the Nice Girl Project.  I thought I would do a quick review of a recent (question mark) PV.  I think it is Ogawa Mana, because that is the only name I know, and I don't feel 100% right now (so I won't check). 

First of all, is she not allowed to wear a swimsuit?  Not even a one piece.  I mean come on, she is at the pool and the only one wearing a school uniform.  Besides that the PV is pretty good, but I would say typical for an idol PV.  It reminds me of C-ute and other Hello Project ones.  The song has a great potential, but it hits one of my pet peeves.  I hate songs that are too busy, mostly, ones that have random, unnecessary sounds in the background.  I know it is meant to feel upbeat and happy, but it also sounds like there is just too many layers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...