Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Heavy Rotation (Making) PV Preview (AKB48)

This one little behind the scenes preview has already gotten my blood pumping (in different ways).  I first have to say, from what I've heard of the song, I really dislike it.  The PV is now the only way it is going to get any better.  Ponytail No Shushu at first seemed okay, but it grew into one of my favorite singles (unlike RIVER which got worse the more I listened to it).  I don't like all the 'I want you' 'I need you'.  Maybe once I see the full PV and track it might grow on me.

The whole PV screams Oshima Yuko.  It is sexy, crazy (all over the place/ spazzy),  upbeat, girl on girl package.  I like the table scene and the covers already because it is like a combo of v u den, Marie Antoinette, and the swinging '60s.  It seems the cat theme is still around, which is fun.  It doesn't seem to dominate, so it'll just be a ton of fan service.  Unfortunately, the song itself doesn't sound the same.  I mean if it had dirty lyrics it would be an epic win (either like Kuchi Utsushi No Chocolate or Oshibe To Meshibe To Yoru No Chouchou).

 I of course already ordered a copy (type A).  I was seriously considering buying both again, but I need to save cash for future releases.  I automatically selected the non-solo cover because I want to look at Acchan's sexy ass (don't take literally).  The reason why I would purchase both is getting all the clips of them drinking juice (still don't really care too much about that), a chance at getting a picture I love, and I like the B-sides.  I always get okay pictures like with their travel pb (okay pic of Sayaka & someone I don't care about), then one of Aki (+) and Jurina (-).  A lot of people have been complaining about the CM tracks, which I love.  I like that 7-11 sounds like YMCA, plus the PV has pirates!  I also enjoy the odd track about veggies.  I am going to download it online anyway.  (If I didn't have to worry about shipping I would start collecting no3b single, especially the Minami Minegishi covers.)

I've already checked the forums for any new info.  (I was tricked by the joke that Tsunku had composed the song.)  They are all freaking out about the small peck that will hopefully make it into the PV.  Acchan kisses both Yuko and Takamina in the preview.  I would prefer that there be an actual make out session because they are already down to their skivvies (sales would for sure increase).



The dance shot looks lame and ever more spastic than the cats eating and lingerie romping shots.  I personally despise skirts that change length.  There is too much color and patterns in this shot, so that it seems to have no key color palette.  Hopefully they make outfits that are more like the sex kittens than keep these for the performances.  Do you also see that the girls are all just wearing socks, no shoes?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...