Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hey, check out this post ->

So if you haven't noticed, I am still somewhat of a noob.  I've never seen them (any of them) live and I only recently started purchasing merch and CDs (one copy at most).  So if someone who has insight, wisdom, or just advice on handling certain situations and such is great.  I've been checking up on the millions of blogs I follow and I found a helpful and interesting post about being a good wota when idols come overseas.  I thought I throw in a cute image I found on Tumblr.  (Comments are always appreciated!)

***For the new YuiKaori PV . (I know I do that a lot) . . The girls remind me of Dakota Fanning in The Runaways.

After the jump are some videos that I found on YouTube.  One of lolita idol (Kanon Wakeshima) talking to Kawaii Japan w/ subs.  The other is a PV preview of the star of LIFE.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...