Monday, July 5, 2010

News

I'm back!  I was busy for a couple days with family, who also do not have internet.  I was too busy to post anyway.  I was lucky to miss all the wonderful events that those in LA got to enjoy.  I might just do a picspam of pictures that are being uploaded by other wota, but later.  There are a couple noobs that I've asked to contribute to the site and both are up for it.   Now lets start with all the PV goodies!

S/mileage PV Preview - ◯◯ がんばらなくてもええねんで!!

Goto Maki PV Preview - EYES


Berry Koubou PV - 本気ボンバー!!

4Minute PV - I My Me Mine

Now onto sub-groups news:
Nattou Angels Z is the second generation line up of Nattou Angels (Miho Miyazaki, Tomomi Itano, and Tomomi Kasai).  The members are Haruka Ishida, Nito Moeno, Miyazaki Miho and Sato Sumire.  Their song is titled Nattou Man.

French Kiss is a new sub-unit from AKB48 including Yukirin, Aki, and Mocchi.  They all belong to the same agency.  The single will be released under Avex.  It is the ending theme for an anime.







ずっと 前から


No Sleeves will be releasing another single, but they are also doing another drama!


Other News:
The idols that made media line for senbatsu will be releasing a pocket photobook (AKB48 Best12)

AKB48 has started another TV show where hidden cameras follow one member around for a day.  The first episode followed the recent birthday girl: Tomomi Itano!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...