Saturday, August 14, 2010

Bow Down To MARU Music!

I was thrilled the day Morning Musume and other Hello Project artists' CDs were available on iTunes.  It saves a ton of money on importing.  However, iTunes lacks the actual CD.  Well, AKB48 fans may have something better: MARU Music.  They have released AKB48's latest album in the United States!  That CD would of cost me over $30!  But thanks to my new friends, I got it for under $20!  Under three dollars shipping (still under $20).  I might cry.  The only thing is that I don't see any singles or other AKB merch being released by them at the moment.  Good news is that they do sell a ton of merch by other artists (mostly visual kei and lolita artists).  If they only release the albums it may be good enough because albums cost a ton!  I would like to see more on their online store, at least in the future.  I have to pay more for each single than this CD, which feels like a crime because this has five times more packaged in it.  Maybe other fans in the states should email them (wink wink*).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...