Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Momoiro Clover PV Preview - ココ☆ナツ

This PV preview has been out for awhile, but I have no idea at this point when they'll release the full PV.  They might even prefer to wait till the release of the single.  Momoiro Clover is definitely S/mileage's biggest competition.  Then again Watarirouka Hashiritai, sub-group of AKB48, has a similar concept and has already had a number one single.  Momoiro Clover is an adorable, genki group and their major singles are really catchy.  I actually want to start buying them, but I'm on a tight budget.  I just hope they improve their limited edition covers because last time they weren't very good.  I personally don't like the bikini over clothes for a look, but everything else is amazing.  I think Momoiro Clover is here to stay.  I can't wait to see this live.  Their performances for their last single were spectacular.  (This is what Coconuts Musume should of done, but with different outfits.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...