Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Double Gets!


I've been counting down the days because I knew it would be coming.  I seriously checked the mailbox five times.  It is like a mini birthday for me.  I should of known that the picture I would get would have Jurina in it.  All the singles so far have resulted in the same, but there is always a silver lining.  The last one also featured Aki-chan who I adore.  And this time is no exception.  I get both Tomo~mi and Matsui Rena.  It will be a great reminder of the W Matsui in a Tub.  I feel somewhat bad that I got a ticket for their handshake event, considering I won't be going.  There is something else with Oshima on it, and I'm not sure what that is about.  I, as you can see, got Type A again.  It is nice to see that an actual AKB48 got a solo cover for once.  I wonder if they'll do it for every senbatsu now.  I'll just have to wait a little bit longer to hear the first day sales result.

I knew this would show up the same day!  The nice thing, besides saving my cash, is that the DVD works on my DVD player.  The sad thing about AKB48's albums is that they are basically a singles compilation.  I think it would be interesting to see an album with about four recent singles and then some new songs that aren't from a stage.  You know, shuffle the members around a bit, without needing to shuffle the teams.  Just a thought. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...