Monday, August 9, 2010

J-Idol Classics

Here are some idols that are dear to my heart and who I consider, at least musically, inactive.  Here are my personal break-in videos of each.  (I do love history.)

Wink

What doesn't scream 80s?  I am not familiar with too much Japanese old pop.  This is still my favorite from Wink, but most of their stuff is fun to listen to.  

SweetS

This is my first J-pop experience that I can recall.  This was back in the days when I didn't have a laptop or use headphones.  I had to share a computer with my little sister.  She used to make fun of me, well the song, when I listened to it.  I mostly just watched the pv because I wasn't too familiar computers in my middle school days.  

W

You know why!  Just kidding.  I was addicted to this pv even before I knew who W was.  I thought they looked like twins.  This was still in the period of anime/ manga with a bit of J-pop thrown in.

Hinoi Team

The good old days of para para.  I still think I have this one memorized.

Miki Fujimoto

She will always be a classic.  I wish she didn't join Morning Musume.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...