Thursday, August 12, 2010

Why I Like Senbatsu!

I've heard plenty of fans complaining about how horrible senbatsu is.  I know it is hard on the girls, but I think both the girls and you need to take things like a grain of salt!  I mean I get why the girls get stressed about it.  The whole point of senbatsu is to make you, the fans, happy.  YOU HAVE THE POWA~R!  Guess what happens if we end senbatsu: continuation of the status quo.  However, with the help of our massive voting power we make change.  We upset the status quo.  I don't know why anyone but Acchan is complaining.  When we let things be decided by us, we have beautiful moments (even if you are not their biggest fan).  For example:
Amina Sato making the #8 spot!
Matsui Rena making senbatsu.
Harugon going from theatre girls to senbatsu!
Shonichi (Team B) is voted the #1 song for the Top 100 (2009)
Oshima Yuko beats Maeda Atsuko for the top rank
You can't complain about how you want your favorite to be at the front, and that senbatsu is hard on the girls, AND you think the whole rock, paper, scissors competition for senbatsu is stupid.  Can no one make you happy?  That single is a guarantee that you'll see a senbatsu that you've never seen before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...