Monday, August 30, 2010

French Kiss' First PV!


I am very impressed how well done this PV and song is done because even though the PV is pretty basic (storyline, then close up shots) but interesting.  It is hard to sell a ballad.  The girls remind me of Chocolove, just musically.  They don't sound the same or anything like that.  It is just that they also look like they are suited for only slow tempos.  So unlike other AKB48 subgroups I don't see a dance shot when I think of them.  Like the name they are sweet, beautiful, and romantic.  I feel at peace after watching it.  I can't wait to see more from them.  All three are pretty popular, but not the very front senbatsu.  They also remind me of perfume because I think elegance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...