Friday, May 28, 2010

AKB48 REPs for Anime Expo 2010

The lovely ladies are: Kuramochi Asuka, Kojima Haruna, Takajo Aki, Takahashi Minami, Maeda Atsuko, Maeda Ami, Miyazawa Sae, Itano Tomomi, Oshima Yuko, Ono Erena, Nito Moeno, Fujie Reina, Minegishi Minami, Kitahara Rie,and Akimoto Sayaka.  I'm very excited, but also disappointed.  I like every single member, and my oshimen is also attending however I CANT!  I am surprised that it has a mix of front and undergirls.  I guess someone has to be in the back.  It looks like it is mostly Team A and Team K again.  Why is it always Team B that has to hold down the fort?  Sucks for any Yukirin and Mayuyu wota.  I wonder if they are going to release another photobook.  I'm not sure because last time there was a grand total of THREE different locations, which is pretty impressive.  I would expect that traveling may become more common considering how freakn' popular they are.  Maybe they'll open their own online store for the states, or importing some singles to American music stores.  I don't think they'll touch iTunes, but the extras are nice so I don't care.  I can only hope that they will send them to either Chicago or Mall of America.  If they came that close I would be there in a heartbeat.  It is horrible living in the middle of the country because no one comes here!  It is either east coast, west coast, or Europe.

I thought it would be cool if they started sending whole teams over.  They could perform their stage mixed with fan favorites and singles.  I personally would love to see Team B's stage live.  I might have to rewatch Team K's because a fellow blogger said it has been growing on them.  I've watched it a couple times already and I still feel lukewarm about it.

Yes the pic seems out of place, BUT it says summer and Acchan is going.  If anyone is going what is the chance you'll get something signed for me?  Pretty please with a cherry on top... I'll just sell my soul for AKB48 to go to Anime Central.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...