Saturday, May 8, 2010

Which Musume Am I?

Well, I like taking personality quizzes.  However, the Morning Musume ones out there are kind of lame.  Therefore, I made my own.  If you have some suggestions, like other questions, just let me know in the comments.  It was kind of hard because I tried to keep the answers based on majority opinion or completely unbiased.  You can either use the link, or I have it at the end of my widgets.  I'll take it off after about a week.  See my results after the break!
Click here
to use our SelectSmart.com selector quiz.
This selector quiz gives you interactive
decision-making information based upon your preferences.

Just thought of a couple of new questions!  However, I know Johnson and Tsuji like to cook.  Who else?
1: Ai
2: KonKon
3: Ogawa
4:Mikitty


5: Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...