Sunday, May 30, 2010

What? AKB 1ji 59fun The Missing Link!

Well more like missing segment.  The episode: AKB 1ji 59fun #02 (080131).  I downloaded all of this season from Hello!Online's Tracker.  I got to episode two.  I've seen most of it already, but then a part I've never seen before!  It is Sae's turn, oh goody!  Wait!  What the HELL!  Let me set the stage for you:
It is the slider challenge.  Sae messes up and Sayaka has to go through her punishment.  After that it is Sae's turn.
Uh oh... let's see what happened the first time they put up the shiny, blue fabric...

We know this is going to be fun.  Sae+Something behing the Curtain= Spastic Epic Win.  BUT before she even slides it is cut to the performance... nothing.  Does anyone know the explanation?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...