Wednesday, May 26, 2010

GETS! The Old & New

Well, a while back I bought Infinity, AKB48's first musical.  It cost quite a bit because I had to pay for not only the DVD, but shipping and the shopping service.  My camera is finally working so I'll post a picture.
Photobucket

I ordered A version of Ponytail no Shushu. I got the email yesterday that they shipped it. Now it states that Air mail will take at least four days to ship, so I calculated that at the soonest it would be here Saturday. Guess what I found when I picked up my mail? The day the single came out it was in my mailbox!
Photobucket

It is just my luck that the picture I got includes Jurina.  The other idol is Aki Takajo.  I guess I'm never too lucky in that department.  Anyway, I got the ballot (not pictured).  I'm going to first announce who won the poll.

Sae Miyazawa: 11 votes
Sayaka Akimoto: 6 votes
Amina Sato and Rena Matsui: 5 votes
Aika Ota: 4 votes

Who shall I vote for...
PhotobucketPhotobucketMy lovely Sae. I'm going to help her get what she wants, a higher ranking. Sorry Sayaka fans, she a little too dramatic for my taste anyway. I have not voted yet, so the results that are out do not include my vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...