Saturday, May 15, 2010

New Poll

This might have real-world effects.  I have ordered the single that includes the voting ballot or whatever for the Senbatsu Election.  I have yet to decide, but here would be my reasons to or not to.

Sae 
+ She is my favorite, therefore I must vote for her
- She is a front girl, so she might not need my vote
+ I could help her get a higher ranking
+ She made me cry during Infinity
+ Gakuran.

Aika
+ She is placed in the Undergirls single
- She hasn't dazzled me lately
- She made the top 20 last time
+ She ranked at #20, barely made it

Amina
+ She is also in the Undergirls single, but she made Top Ten last election
+ She might not make it this year, and she would be really happy to make it again
+ She worked really hard
+ She got pushed back to Team B, which is often overlooked
+ She had a wonderful moment during AKBingo!
+ I want to see more of her

Sayaka
+ She works very hard
+ She was very good in MG
+ She has been moved down to Undergirls
+ She seems a little bit down, lately
+ She was spectacular in Infinity
- She is starting to bug me, she doesn't look natural
+ She should be a front girl
- I'm not dying to see more of her right now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...