Monday, May 24, 2010

A Summer Project

I have a couple, unrelated ones, on my list.  I'll spend most of my summer working and getting ready for my freshmen year of college.  One thing I want to do is to improve my Japanese.  I already have bought the textbook and workbook for Japanese I, but I don't know how well I'll do on my own.  Then I thought of something.  Spoken Japanese would be way too hard, so subbing is out.  However, there are so many idols who have blogs and some are just small/ short blurbs.  There is no way I could keep up, like some of the other translators who have better skills, but good project no?

There are three candidates.  I don't want to do anyone that I know is already being translated, which is posted for everyone.  I also want to do someone that I like for encouragement and incentive.  Here they are:

Miyu Yagyu: She is an actress and I am pretty confident that no one else is translating.  I don't hear any news from her so this would be nice.

Nozomi Tsuji: She used to be translated, but they gave up.  I wouldn't be able to keep up with her though.

Amina Sato: She is being translated on Stage48, but I'm not sure if you can read it outside the forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...