Sunday, May 30, 2010

Momoiro Clover is THE SHIT!

Live on MJ

I thought they were just another high-pitched, cute, fun idol group. I had no idea that they were that powerful. I was taken aback by how much I loved their performance. Their single has been growing on me. I pretty much listened to that song during the whole AP Exam weeks. I already have a favorite...
Momoka Ariyasu
  • Name: Ariyasu Momoka (有安杏果)
  • Nickname: Momoka, Ariyasu
  • Birthday: March 15, 1995
  • Birthplace: Saitama, Japan
  • Blood Type: A
  • Height:147cm
  • Weight:32.2kg
  • Hobby: Singing in the bathtub
  • Special Skill: Dance 
Even though she is born in Saitama prefecture, she can speak the Kansai Dialect due to her parents being a Kansai native. Was a member of the Idol group POWER AGE until their break-up in 2009. Former member of EXILE's Kids Dancers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...