Saturday, May 22, 2010

Poll Update

Well, the day is getting closer and closer.  Currently Sae, my oshimen, is in the lead.  However there is a new twist.  I've nominated three more.  (Hopefully it will show up on the poll soon.)  Some lovely ladies have been added as contenders:

Ami Maeda:  She is an undergirl and I believe she deserves to be a front girl.  Her eyebrows are so cute, and she was really sexy in the undergirls' PV.  She has sneaked her way into my heart, and is my idol of the week.

Rena Matsui:  I'm glad that a lot of you have been putting her in the other category.  I decided to also consider members of SKE.  She is my favorite member of SKE48, so she has to be added into the running.  She is also an undergirl.  I'm not going to vote for anyone ranked lower than that because it would be unlikely for them to make it, and I don't want to feel like I wasted my vote.

Haruka Katayama:  She has a beautiful voice and she has also knocked out Miichan in my top ten.  I wasn't going to consider her, but then I saw her in the undergirls' PV and thought she could also stand a chance.  She has been moved up to Team A, and Team B did get #1 at Top 100 Request 2009.  However, unlike all the other idols I've nominated I think she has the least chance of moving up to Top 20.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...