Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Takamina Winner of FACE OFF Tournament!!!

Congrats!  I knew that I had to save Bird for the final round if Takamina made it.  It was a hard fight.  W is a strong opponent, and that was my all time favorite performance of them.  The performance of Bird was not only a stage, but it was also back when she never bugged me at all.  She doesn't bug me anymore, but she is not making it into my top ten.  She didn't look spectacular in her close up shot in Ponytail no ShuShu PV.  It was a close one, she only won by one vote!  I am a bit surprised that W didn't win.  I don't know which one I liked more.  I am leaning towards W.  I am not sorry that Takamina won at all.  I still wonder why she never shows that much skin...

Should I do more of these?  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...