Saturday, May 1, 2010

News!

Momo from Berryz Koubou said she plans on going on to a University, which is great. I love to hear when idols continue on their education.

Here is the cover for Ai's new photobook:

Mariko Shinoda of AKB48 is also releasing another photobook, on July 2nd!

The members of Team Dragon (AKB48) are Maeda Atsuko, Takahashi Minami, Kojima Haruna, Oshima Yuko, Itano Tomomi, Kashiwagi Yuki, and Watanabe Mayu. So, mostly the front girls.  It is titled Kokoro no Hane, and it (according to the JPHIP forum) will be released TOMORROW!

Also check out JPHIP for new promotions for the 17th Election, the single comes out on the 26th!  I already ordered mine from CD Japan, use the link on the side of the page and help me support them even in college!  I feel like I need to vote for Sae, but she might be a sure thing.  Lovetan is also up there, but both are towards the end.  Amina is a giant question mark, so maybe I should vote for her.  What do you think.  Would I be betraying Sae if I voted for someone else?

Team PB won the competition.  Okay, I didn't know there was one.  I just thought it was basically shuffle groups.  Anyway, PB stands for Weekly Playboy.  YJ stood for Young Jump.  For more detailed info check out MELOS no Michi's post.  I preferred this team line up.  I know everyone and I like them all.  However, I enjoyed YJ's song more.












If you haven't heard Sayumi Michishige is releasing another photobook and DVD.

DVD Preview

Making Of (part 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...