Wednesday, June 23, 2010

GETS☆

I'm so pleased I was alone a moment ago because I spazzed out.  YesAsia takes about seven days, not including Sunday, to deliver.  Unfortunately, because it is YesAsia the usual special poster that comes with Acchan PB series was not included.  Plus... it is more expensive.  Here is a tip, if you want it get it from CDJapan.  If you preoder it, they'll get it to you the day it is released.  Just stick with CDJapan.  YesAsia should be considered a back up because they have a larger stock.  Anyway, it is summer so my parents are at work, my sister had left with some friends, and I am running around the house spewing gibberish.  Guess what I got!  Well, you probably already saw the next picture...
I purchased Miho Miyazaki's first PB, Atsuko Maeda's last PB of the series, and Watarirouka Hashiritai PB.  So I have yet to buy a single piece of Hello Project merchandise, only AKB.


Acchan can really draw you in.  On the computer screen it looks just like she is giving you some blank expression, but her eyes really capture my attention.  She has a talent of making me feel like I am actually making eye contact.  This photobook has the most fashion vibe that I've ever seen.  She is also one of the most photogenic people ever.  Her photobooks are always a safe bet.
These are both wonderful sides to one poster.  I was surprised to find this considering I didn't get one from Atsuko.  The photobook by Watarirouka Hashiritai is a great way to remember the original four.  It is obvious fan service: swimsuits, school uniform swimsuits, school gym uniforms, and school uniforms.  There is a little of their single costumes and some fashion shots.  Mayuyu and Lovetan in lolita outfits, Nacchan sporting rocker fashion, and then Harugon in a wedding dress.

If you are not familiar with Watarirouka Hashiritai here is the basics.  Watarirouka Hashiritai is a subgroup of AKB48 consisting of mostly original Team B, including the recently added fifth member.  The four are represented by Production Ogi, as well as the members of no3b.  Their singles have been slowly increasing in top rank.  Their last single AkKanbe Bashi hit the number one spot on the Oricon charts.  I love all the members except Ayaka, the new member.  I personally don't believe they need her, but her voice adds more depth to their sound.


I think this is one of the cases where the DVD is equal in quality, but dealing with region codes in not worth it.  She is not the most photogenic member of AKB48.  She is not the prettiest.  However, her personality is brilliant.  She also pulls it off so well that you don't see her weaknesses.  This is more awkward than Watarirouka Hashiritai's PB, because you feel dirty about how young she is.  Yet, she is not too young for me... she is only a year younger.  She just makes you feel dirty.  Hey, I love feisty Myao, what can I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...