Saturday, June 12, 2010

Thoughts For The Future For...(part 2)

Thoughts For The Future For AKB48
In idol world the biggest issue to think about is who is leading the group and graduations.  Jeez, I feel like such a downer.  First thing I have to say, I hope the CG Revolution happens.  Most of the current front girls have just graduated high school so they have at least five more years before they'll want to graduate.  The problem with Oshima Yuko winning the #1 spot, even though it is a nice change in pace, is that she is older.  This is really hard to say.  How about... Oshima Mai is only about a year older than Yuko, and she graduated last year.  What I'm saying is that the producers and the fans should not completely shift to Yuko.  If we are thinking about the future, yes we want the girls with more experience to thrive, but we also need to think of the group as a whole.  This means Mayu, Erena, and Miho should start getting the push.  They are the most likely to take over.  This means that they need to gradually go up in rankings, not down!  I wasn't around when there were graduations for this group, so I don't know the typical age of graduates.  I don't know where I'm going with this.  I guess it is too early to be talking about this.  I just don't want to see them end up like Morning Musume without a developed future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...