Monday, June 7, 2010

Leave Shige Alone!

Everyone is so cruel to Michishige Sayumi.  I get that people don't like 'I'm the cutest' comments, but do they have a sense of humor?  How can her fans treat her like this?  AKB48 did not exist until after she was a member of Morning Musume, and she loves the group!  First it was her acne, and now she can't like any other girl groups?  Being a fan of an idol group is not the same if you are in it.  I've mentioned how some of the members at one time treated her badly, even in front of fans.  Her skin has gotten better, but that is because most teens have bad skin!  It is just horrible.  She was voted by women as one of the women they hate the most.  She sees those comments.  I bet she hears those results.  Everyday she has to put on a happy face and work hard for a couple lines in a song that won't be that big of a hit.  She is the only one that is invited onto variety shows, not promoting Morning Musume, now a days.  Do you think they would invite her if she didn't behave the way she does?  I am getting sick of Hello Project fans who are threatened that their once super popular groups are not so popular anymore.  Get over it and deal or move on to the popular one.  I'll always support her, even if I don't like Morning Musume.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...