Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Idol World Cup ~ Meet My Team

Well if you have not checked IW yet, C No Evil is having an Idol World Cup.  It does not require to much work, but you have to act fast because there is a set list of strikers and captains, first come first serve, no repeats!  My theme just happened on its own after I selected my captain and striker.

Username: Yanki♥Mina
Team name: 3 Unit Revolution
Team anthem: 3 seconds (No3b)
Captain: Natsuyaki Miyabi
Captain's position: midfielder
Striker: Minegishi Minami
Goalkeeper: Yaguchi Mari
4th player: Miyazaki Miho
4th player's position: defender
5th player: Nakanishi Rina
5th player's position: midfielder
They are all members, or were, of a sub-group that had at one point only three members.  There are plenty of options for this, but I like this group.  I just keep on thinking of different possibilities.  The captain, Miyabi, is a member of Buono!  
Miichan is the striker from no3b.  I worked three into everything, it is a lucky number.  It also limited my options, which there were a lot.  Then there is Yaguchi as the goal keeper from the original Tanpopo.  We then have Miho Miyazaki with a spicy mouth as the defender, from Nattou Angel.  Last but not least, Rinatin from Chocolove.  It is somewhat H!P and AKB even.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...