Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Yokohama Arena Concert - Day 2 Review

Lemon no Toshigoro
Um, why?  You probably know by now that I do not consider trainees as members of the group, and strongly believe that they shouldn't be performing unless their stepping in during a member's absence.

End Roll
I like this unit, but why is this the next number.  Shouldn't they do a group number first?  Like I haven't seen this number performed in the same way, by the same members plenty of times.  Isn't during these concerts that they shuffle the members?

Kuroi Tenshi
Acchan!  I'm okay with this. Wo, the other two need one more layer of frills because I can see their booty shorts.

Pajama Drive
Another unit that I only like.  Why couldn't they do these with the new teams, or just shuffle them up?

MARIA
This is good too...

Kimi wa Pegasus
I do not approve.  I love this unit, but some have already performed twice even though we've seen so few of the rest.  Three Team K units already?  Who organized the tracklist and order?

Senaka Kara Dakishimete
I don't see this song that often so this is a bit better.  It is kind of like a shuffle, but most don't get any solo lines.

Yuuwaku no Garter
The first real shuffle and I don't like it one bit.  These girls don't suit this song.  Vocally it is fine, but the choreography lacks the same power that SDN48 gave it.  On top of that, I bet we won't see SDN48 perform.

Dakishimeraretara
This is what I call a shuffle!  So far my favorite performance of the night.  I think this is more sexy than the last performance.

Lie
Here is something else that makes sense for this setting: subgroups and their new singles.  Amazing even with Haruna's face.

Saishuu Bell ga Naru
I'm not sure about this.  Old Team K hasn't been gone that long, but they did do new teams the night before.

Sougen no Kiseki
I love how they put on some frills and all of a sudden their outfits fit the song. 

Dear my Teacher
Seriously?  They performed this last night.  Team A has so many songs to choose from... okay.  The line distribution is different than usual.

Tadaima Renaichuu
It is as good as usual.

Wasshoi B
Really?  They perform this a lot too.

Suifu wa Arashi ni Yume wo Miru
This is better.

AKB Sanjou!
I guess not everyone went to all three so they have to include the favorites in each one.

Korogaru Ishi ni Nare
. . . .

Shonichi
. . . .

Aozora Kataomoi
You don't need to watch the same performances.

Bungee Sengen
. . . .

Choose Me
It is nice that we get to see both teams perform at least once.

Romance, Irane
same as before

Iiwake Maybe
guess?

RIVER
Aitakatta
Namida Surprise
10nen Zakura
Oogoe Diamond
Sakura no Shiori
BINGO!
The other encore was better.  Why didn't they mix up their single collection; they have enough for it to work.  I miss seeing this performed all together.  It reminds me of their first concert tour.  They should start doing single performances all together.  The group feels so split up.  Different agencies, teams, senbatsu.  There are so many different options that I feel they could play with.

Hikoukigumo
Perfect.

Majisuka Rock 'n' Roll
Matsui Jurina shouldn't be singing when major cast members are left out.  They should try to work in more members; it seems unfair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...