Sunday, June 27, 2010

Young Idols Going Short

Are members of AKB48 also following S/mileage's example and chopping off their long, luxurious locks?  Are we going to see Tokyo Girls' Style and Momoiro Clover picking a couple members to take one for the team?  What the hell am I talking about?  One of my favorite members Erepyon (Erena Ono) has gone short.  My initial reaction was... oh look Erena cut her hair; she looks nice.  Wait... WHAT? oh no I'm cool with it.  Erena's long beautiful hair was great, but she has made a change for a more refreshing look.  I really don't have a problem with short hair if it looks nice.  I don't even mind Kanon's hair, even though it is not the best cut for her.  Ogawa Saki looks ten times better.  Short hair is for the young and old, not for the rest.  Nakazawa Yuko looks so more refined with her short hair.  As I've said a million times: Niigaki gained 10 years by cutting her hair.  Shorter hair is less sexy therefore mature women and young girls can pull it off beautifully!  Erena looks like she could fit right in with S/mileage with her new do.

Although I think her boobs would make her stand out a little next to the other members. . . Mayu couldn't help herself.  I am surprised she still hasn't got a single vote in the poll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...