Monday, June 14, 2010

17th Senbatsu Results (part 2)

I don't know how to start this one.  Let me start with, when I asked for feedback on who I should vote for for the election, at least one person suggested a trainee.  Now trainees are appearing in AKBingo! and other TV shows.  The whole point of them being TRAINEES is that they are not technically part of the group.  They don't all make it into the group.  So why are they even able to be in the senbatsu election, especially when SDN48 didn't participate?  SDN48 actually performs a full stage!  I've accepted that SKE48 gets to take part, which I would be completely fine with if the single wasn't by AKB48.  Their own separate singles wouldn't make much sense.  Now that I've gone off on a tangent, let's get back to the main point.

- Trainees from any of the teams should not be ranked.  If not for any of the other reasons I already gave, then for how insulting it is to be a member and be ranked lower (or not at all) than a trainee!

- The single that is released with the ranking should be by AKB48 & SKE48 or featuring SKE48, if SDN48 is added to the election (and ranks) then they can be added as well.  SKE48 should promote on its own like SDN48.  The most SDN48 mixes is appearing AKBingo! for a performance and participating in AX2010.

- SDN48 should be added to the next election.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...