Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Okada Yui leaving Up Front Agency on 6/30


Today... yesterday... the 23rd Japan time, Okada Yui announced that she will be leaving show business when her contract expires with Up Front Kansai, which is the 30th.  She is best known for being a member of the original v-u-den.  She is also known for her unusual character and for being top heavy on Hello Morning.  She graduated from Hello Project with the rest of the Elder Club.  Since then she appeared on TV shows as a talent.  I'm not 100% positive, but I think she was a leader of the Kansai division of Up Front.  She wants to become a professional stylist/ beautician.









I guess I am one of the few people who truly enjoyed v-u-den for more than their looks.  She has been more active than Erika since they graduated from the Hello Project umbrella.  However, she has always been very entertaining in Hello Morning.  My first guess of what she would do after graduating was gravure modeling or being a TV personality.  I wish her the best.  I will do a little picspam in her honor after the jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...