Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Ultimate Idol Ranking (Poll)

In honor of the Senbatsu Election I thought it would be fun to have something similar.  It is technically a poll.  You first vote for your favorite idol group.  The second part is where you enter your favorite idol in the blank answer.  Warning you can only vote for two each time, so don't vote for two idol groups.  The second choice is meant for a specific idol.  It can be any idol as long as she is active.  I think I should mention girls groups and idols only.  If you think I missed an idol group please leave a comment.  To keep this from getting too out of control I will not allow sub-groups.  You can vote multiple times.  When it is over I will show the final rankings based on who received the most votes.  Have fun!  When it is over I will show the final rankings based on who received the most votes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...