Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Goddesses of Theater O(≧∇≦)O

Here is my song by song review of the newest stage of Team B and the first stage for this line-up of Team B.  I was pleasantly surprised by this stage and Team B is fighting to be my new favorite team.  I'm a Team K kind of gal but after watching them both I might be transferring.  I'm just going to skip the trainee opening number because I don't care or follow trainees.
PhotobucketYuuki no Hammer-
Great opening number.  This reminded me of something you would see at a high school musical, and I love that shit!  Now of course their costumes look big on them.  Most stages I've seen they hide one or two costumes under the first so there is quick costume changes.  The only time I've seen them layer those things in a way that is flattering at all times was during AKB48's first concert.  I really enjoyed it.  The newlywed feel is starting to die down because this is like the fifth time I watched this stage.  The first time is where you are all excited, but reviewing it song by song ruins that first moment.  I usually prefer to review the second time around if I actually care.
PhotobucketInseki no Kakuritsu-
Their charms are starting to work their magic.  The only one I don't necessarily care for is Kitahara, she just doesn't seem that genuine most of the time.  This song and attire is better than the last, and I really need to get this audio so I can add it to my iPod.  This is like the first time I've seen one of the early numbers where all the costumes are the same color.  My screenshot didn't turn out, I wanted to get Chiyuu with her head cocked to the side.  I thought this was going to be really hard on me because she is one of the Team K front girls, but she fits in like a puzzle piece.
PhotobucketAi no Stripper-
I really could use some subtitles right now.  This title says something I just don't see that much in the choreography.  Chiyuu is really smooth and if anyone touches her gorgeous hair I'll smack 'em.  I still really like this stage.
PhotobucketTheater no Megami-
Again my screenshot attempt failed.  The costuming here is the most talked about for this stage.  They needed to design a better full dress interpretation because this line-up has the most mix for body types.  Mayuyu is a twig, Myao is average, and then we have Amina who is curvy.  Do not call any of them fat because I'll punch you in the face.  Have you seen their arms?  None of them are overweight.  It is just girls carry their weight at their hips.  Girls who have a little more somethin' somethin' are much better for holding onto.  Don't you want to rest your head on those soft thighs?  Wow, got a little pervy there.  On that note I think I saw the playboy bunny hop.  This number is okay, but I don't hate it.  The girls make the song better than it really is.
PhotobucketHatsukoi yo, Konnichiwa-
The question: How many frills can we fit on Mayuyu's tiny body without making her... well I don't know something that is ridiculously frilly!  How can I say no to the loli number?  They are as sweet as a wedding cake, plus a couple dirty shots.  They are just so adorable! p(*^-^*)q
PhotobucketArashi no Yoru ni wa-
What don't I love about this stage unit?  The staging perfect!  The dance: intense and sexy.  I expected most of the girls to bring sexy back, but I had no idea Komori had such a powerful sexy beam!  Absolutely love this!  Here is one of the reasons why I love this stage more than K6: the stage units.  I only liked two of their units (song~wise), and one was the lolis.  I love how quiet Komori is just personality....wise (frak I say that a lot, someone smack my hand!).  She just looks muted, as if she is not even singing but she still has a powerful presence.  No wonder she was a mute in Majisuka Gakuen.(^_-)☆wink
PhotobucketCANDY~
I think it is great to see Yuka here because Chiyuu and Amina are so high pitched.  What is this?  Another loli, I guess if they were the wedding cake this must be the parfait.  Chiyuu can never grow out of how charming she is, gosh she reminds me of Rika.  Some say this is generic, but I absolutely love this song! (*^^)^*) ☆Chu!!
PhotobucketLocker room boy-
I love lacrosse.  Those outfits are really cute; I want one.  The song is alright, but I still like it.  Nothing bad yet.
PhotobucketYokaze no Shiwaza-
(Sorry if the picture is squished.)  If you are not a fan of Yukirin and don't understand Japanese you'll find this boring.  I think it is beautiful, but understanding would help.  Yeah, it is something you fall to sleep to.  It is really chill, but that can be a good thing.
Photobucket100 meter Conbini-
This reminds me of so many things.  The outfits: Otomegumi (Morning Musume).  The song: Eurobeat, DDR, Butterfly (a song).  The title: idols!  They would sing about a convenience store.  All of these are good attributes and I loved this one two.  The performance and everything was great and I want this for my iPod.  ヘ(^_^ヘ)(ノ^_^)ノ

Suki Suki Suki-
PhotobucketThis is another okay song.  The girls always makes things better.  The whole doll thing felt really random which made me happy.  I want to say this is the worse number, but I don't know the lyrics.
Sayonara no Kanashibari-
This song is better, but because it is a sadder song the girls can't try to charm me as much.  So these are pretty close in entertainment quality.  Reminder: I've at least liked every song so far.
 PhotobucketShiokaze no Shoudaijou-
I enjoy these fast paced ballads.  This is a great song to end with if there was no encore.  Not much to say about it besides that.
PhotobucketOnesutoman-
I guess Team B is too good to wear those new team outfits they've been wearing during AKBingo!.  I've heard people say they don't like Mayuyu's hat, but I think it is boss.  The song is good, but again if it wasn't these girls I wouldn't enjoy as much as I do. 
PhotobucketTeam B Oshi-
How did this not get put towards the beginning!  B! B! B!  (*・)σσσ(*゜Д゜*)  Myao Myao!  Say **B** Hai!  If you haven't got it yet... I'm having fun here. 
PhotobucketBokutachi no Kami Hikouki-
Another nice song and a wonderful way to end the night.  Maybe I enjoyed B5 more than K6 because this is more playful, while K is more serious.  I wonder if the girls wrote something on those airplanes, and what would they write?
*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...