Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Hello! Project 2010 SUMMER ~Fankora!~ Review

Each performance I will give a star ranting to give you a little more insight to my overall feelings.  Five stars is I love it.  Three is I like it.  One star is I hate it.  (The same as Netflix.)  I am not going to post anything for the next two weeks because I have midterms coming up and I want to do better than I did last time (aiming for As instead of Bs).  Also congrats to AKB48 for the wonderful sales!  I will be holding off all my GETS till after the holidays (that is kind of a while away), because I am expect a huge batch of goods to come into my possession.  You'll have to wait till then to find out if I got another Jurina picture for this single too.
OPENING ~ ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL! - ALL
This was kind of sad.  They were all together and sang well, but nothing got me into it.  The costumes were lame and it was just everyone singing this song together.  I miss the Elder Club.  It is just all the Hello Project artists performing one concert together.  We don't get to see anyone who is less active or who has graduated.  I am happy that they let fans vote for their favorite songs.  Hello Project is now starting to look like an idol group and not major artists.
Rating:
◯◯ がんばらなくてもええねんで!! - S/mileage
I think S/mileage has a perfect group dynamic.  The really popular energetic member, the beautiful promoted favorite, the pretty popular best singer, and then the less popular leader.  Each member has something that makes them stand out and causes the group as a whole to have a similar status, keeping everyone on the same level.  It is clear these days that Hello Project is putting all their promotional power and focus on the next generation.  I do love the product.  I asked for their first album for the holidays.  I wish their skirts had a little less underskirt.  I don't remember them being that fluffy.  I don't know how I can take both WH and S/M genki, high pitched voices, and cuteness.  You would think my head might explode.
Rating:
元気者で行こう - Mano Erina
It appears that first we are going to see all the singles.  I'm okay with that.  It is not like with AKB48 who performs all their major singles in one section every single concert.  I can tell just by looking at her that she is never going to become a major artists like Aya or Goto Maki.  She has what it takes to be an idol solo artist, but not what it takes to be a star.  I have to say I like this performance much better than the PV, but I preferred her last couple of singles better.  She now looks like all the other idols, before she had her own niche.   
Rating:
Danceでバコーン! - °C-ute
To be honest I never have liked this single.  The performance helps and I do like the chorus.  It doesn't help that this is a singe.  I expect to at least like the single songs, even if it isn't anything different than their past singles.  For me, this song isn't very catchy.  And I really like C-ute.
Rating:
本気ボンバー!! - Berryz Koubou
Now everything about this is really good, BUT some of the costumes look like a hot mess.  And when a half of the group looks not that great, they take the rest down with them.  I'm glad they changed the giant's hair, because she looks kind of out of place.  The sore thumb.  In their latest PV they look much more like a cohesive group.
Rating:
青春コレクション - Morning Musume
If this is the theme for their musical titled 'Fashionable' wouldn't you think the costumes would also be, at least, fashionable.  The song is okay, more of their recycled sound.  It is just not like they are even trying to be popular!  Okay in the picture.  Look how cute Michishige is!  And look how much of an evil bitch Takahashi looks.  Hey Tsunku!  If you love Takahashi so much why don't you marry her.  
Rating:
愛すクリ~ムとMYプリン - Zoku v u den
Look at how into this Shige is!  Gah!  But where are these costumes coming from?  I guess they must have upcoming performances where they won't have enough time to change, but still.  Wouldn't you like to see them in their bunny costumes.  I bet the people who voted for this song would!  Now I really want to see that!  MOMO!  Way to steal the spotlight.  I guess now that Buono is over Momo can replace JunJun in this unit. 
Rating:
抱いてよ!PLEASE GO ON - High King
Um, this is a solo song, but I'll go with it.  This was a whole lot of hot mess. . . just a hot tranni mess!  Thanks Takahashi and H!P costumes designers for continuing to ruin the things I like.  Although High King has some of the better dancers, I still think that this shouldn't of been performed by this unit.  I would like to see some shuffles!  Throw together the best dancers for this.  Or Buono would rock this!
Rating:
チュッ!夏パ~ティ - S/mileage
That was cute.
Rating:
ぁまのじゃく - S/mileage
Congrats!  You're the first active H!P artist that was voted in!  Ah, that peace is starting to set in.  Wah!
Rating:
♡桃色片思い♡ - Mano Erina
I am more in love with this song than anything else.  It does help to have the other members on the sidelines or else I would of gotten bored.  Erina's voice isn't as good as Aya.  Isn't she still under the same agency.  It would of been nice to see her be invited back.
Rating:
春の嵐 - Mano Erina
See we love you for you being your good old, sightly depressing, self.  It would of been a nice touch if they had said the ranking for each song.  Just so we could get an idea of how many people voted for it.  But congrats Erina, you are with the likes of Ayaya and Goto Maki.  
Rating:
Campus Life ~Umarete kite Yokatta~ - ºC-ute
This also got voted in?  Hm.  I thought the fans didn't love this song.  I would of thought we would of seen some older C-ute songs. 
Rating:
FOREVER LOVE - ºC-ute
That is what I am talking about!  Hold on a second.  What was that!  Did someone take someone else's line?  Is there fighting amongst the members!  I thought we heard something about that during one of their appearances.  Message to Maimi: You can't be serious while wearing THAT hat.  I've always wondered if it looks good from the audience's point of view to flash dark colors on the stage.  Doesn't that just make what ever is going on harder to see?  C-ute always felt and looked like the reject Hello Project kids.  They looked really mismatched.  Now, C-ute is a lean mean idol group.  It works.
Rating:
抱しめて 抱しめて - Berryz Koubou
Momo is one bad ass college student!  I really liked the performance and the costumes go well, because Berryz always wears these type of clothes as costumes.  However, I feel like it is still missing something to make it five stars.  Maybe it is just the song.
Rating:
ギャグ100回分愛してください - Berryz Koubou
LOLZ.  This is totes daijobes!  I want to trap Momo in my closet (with my poster of Acchan) and put her in my pocket and take her to lectures.  She is such a cutie pie!  Pyon Pyon!  Five stars for Momo's tush!
Rating:
泣いちゃうかも - Morning Musume
Seriously?  I hear so much crap from fans about this song and this one got voted in!  (Scratches head. . . now can't stop scratching because everything is itchy.  DAMN IT JANET.  sorry just watched glee.)  WTF!  Niigaki's earrings and what did they put on Takahashi's head.  That had better be a prank or a joke on the part of the staff.  I like the song, but those costumes are one hot mess.  They get an extra star for lolz.
Rating:
ここにいるぜぇ! - Morning Musume
I only like this song in concert, but it is amazing in concert.  
Rating:
スキちゃん - S/mileage
Is it my birthday?  Cause you look like gifts!  Guess it is the bows.  Even if I don't love the song, they are just so cute and loli that I can't deny them.  Kanon got the least cute costume.  Sad face.
Rating:
世界はサマー・パーティ - Mano Erina
That was really cute.
Rating:
まっさらブルージーンズ - ºC-ute
FUCK YEAH!  Hip thrust section ikimasu!  
Rating:
スッペシャル ジェネレ~ション - Berryz Koubou
Momo has the same short attention span that I have.  Wait a minute. . . let me fix that.  Considering Risako is a front girl, and doesn't have a perfect body, you'd think that they would TRY to make her a flattering costume.  Where is her waist?  I don't know right now in this dress so why don't we add a sash?  GIVE HER A WAIST!  She has boobs, there is something to highlight.  Are the back up dancers necessary? 
Rating:
SEXY BOY 〜そよ風に寄り添って〜 - Morning Musume
That was shiny. . . except you.  Frak you Takahashi.  That fact that you are smexy won't help you. . . okay it helps a little bit.  But I refuse to buy any of your photobooks.  Okay if it was free or really cheap maybe, but not if I have to pay shipping.  SPARKLES!
Rating:
元気ピカッピカッ! - ALL
For a second there I thought I haven't heard this song yet.  I have.  That is sad.  This wasn't a single right?  I bought this album too.  Nice ending credits.
Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...