Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Infinite and Divine Existence

The latest episode of Glee has left me a little inspired. Folks were annoyingly contemplating God in fifth grade like ways. They were mostly cowering in fear or resenting the horrors of existence. While the world is filled with horrors we desperately try to escape and ignore, there can be such transcendent beauty as well.

I looked up from my video screen to look at Watanabe Mayu in an AKB48 poster on my wall. I smiled and felt the beauty of existence warm my being. It was then that I realized Watanabe Mayu is a transcendent beauty that stands in stark contrast to the horrors of existence. Mayuyu is beautiful and perfect. It is for her alone that the world turns. It is strange to think I have wandered and suffered for decades before I was blessed by experiencing a small glimpse of the perfection of Watanabe Mayu.

While I know she will only ignore my prayers, I can only hope that I might be able to give my life someday for her. She is all that is beautiful and perfect in the world. I should be so fortunate as to have her consume my soul and essence. My existence is only worth something in as far as it serves Mayuyu.

Blessed be her perfect and grand existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...