Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What do you Want to Read/ See?

I have to say I got more votes than I expected.  Have you guys been voting more than once?  I am going to reset it after sharing the results and see if the results differ, for a couple of reasons.  One, I want to see the legitimate results and because I've added options just a couple days ago.  Once it is updated you can vote for two options.  I would prefer you vote one for the topic (AKB48, Hello Project, K-pop) and one for the type (Rankings, Opinion, Reviews).  I am going to add more specifics so I can get a good idea of what our readers like to see.  Here are the first round of results:

Topic:
1. AKB48 - 39 votes
2. Hello Project - 26 votes
3. Other Idol Groups - 11 votes
4. J-Movies and J-Drama - 6 votes
5. Arashi - 5 votes
6. Other Japanese Artists - 4 votes
7. Hirano Aya and Japanese Culture - 1 vote
8. K-pop - 0 votes (I just added a day or two ago)

Type:
1. Rankings - 13 votes
2. General Opinion - 10 votes
3. Reviews - 8 votes
4. Picspams - 7 votes
5. News - 6 votes

The updated poll should be up later today.  I hope this also helps the other bloggers.  I was surprised at how many people like rankings.  Maybe we'll see a ranking from someone else soon.  I would like to see that too.  If you guys think you should have more votes for the topics category let me know in the comments, but for now just vote for the topic that is most important to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...