Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Mina's Top 5 Idols (AKB48)

I like to do something new each time; you know, to keep things interesting.  So I was thinking about mentioning what about idols or AKB48 that they embody for me.
 
#5 - Miho Miyazaki (Team B)
Myao is goofy and fun, but she is also a good singer.  She represents the image I have of AKB48 because she isn't the prettiest girl versus other idols,  but she is more relateable.  She was this snarky brat who was adorable.  As she reached her teens she wasn't the cute little girl anymore and she also seemed to lose her spicy mouth.  However, she became that tomboy next door that you goof around with.  Myao may of lost her original shine, but she became my best friend.




#4 - Aika Ota (Team A)
Aika Ota is kind of still what Myao was.  She is still this loli who has a dark side.  Lovetan is hanging in on her high ranking, but she is fighting against all the new popular members.  I personally love the fact that she has been holding center positions in the Undergirls.  For me, Lovetan represents the calming effect that idols have.  Idols bring me comfort (and fighting spirit).  Lovetan is just a cup of sugar.




#3 - Atsuko Maeda (Team A)
Oh Acchan.  She is beautiful, but she has the personality that you wouldn't expect from the face of AKB48.  She is known to be introverted and quiet, which makes her perfect for the drama she is starring in (a robot).  That is exactly what I love about her.  Her eyes sparkle.  Her laugh and smile is intoxicating.  I bet she would be ranked higher if she wasn't so freaking popular.  She doesn't really need someone to fight for her.  Maybe the fact that she lost the 2010 Senbatsu Election had helped her, because I have a reason to fight for her.  She represents technical growth you see from idols.  Acchan is so much more polished in both singing and dancing because she is always front and center, so she has to be perfect all the time.


#2 - Amina Sato (Team B)
Oh god.  Amina!  Amina always attracts my attention.  No matter what I am routing for her.  In comparison, she isn't the strongest talent or the prettiest idol.  But I am always excited and happy when I hear or see her.  Amina is a good singer.  She is pretty; have you seen how spectacular her eyes are?  She is a hard worker.  She also possess a great personality; I love me a seme.  (I guess I like the uke characters too.)  Amina represents an oshimen, even if she isn't my oshimen.  No matter what I always love her.  Even if she doesn't impress me, I still love her.


#1 -  Minami Minegishi (Team K)
Is she really the only Team K member that made it to the Top 5?  She can dance.  She can sing.  She has extremely entertaining.  She has never disappointed me.  I love the fact that she is goofy, is always cuddling up to other members, and cute.  She represents what I like about idols.  She could be my best friend.  Her voice is calming.  Her energy level is always up.  She sparkles.  Oh and she looks great in a pair of glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...