Friday, October 8, 2010

New PVs and Song Previews


I think it is overall pretty decent.  Risako has the look of a solo artist, but lacks the talent that is needed to be truly successful on her own.  The concept works well with her personality, but I don't care for the song.  In the PV, Risako looks like she just came out of an anime.  So, I was disappointed because I like Risako quite a bit.  

I guess I like this.  It is nice to see that everyone in AKB48 was included in this single one way or another.  The preview gives us an idea of what the whole track sounds like, but I hope there is more to it than what they showed.  I was worried that, because I ordered Limited Edition Type B, that I would be disappointed because Moeno, Acchan, and Tomo~mi are in MINT.  Plus, I heard that MINT's song is romantic.  The next video is a preview of the song from a live performance, but I think it would be better if you knew the lyrics.  Now back to this PV.  I was thrilled to hear Amina's solo lines.  It is great to see her being featured.  The fact that she is active in musicals means she is a strong singer which makes me very happy.  The storyline leaves something to be desired, but they usually include more in the full PV.  Maybe there will be a scene or skit!  Personally, I don't care for Sayaka's hair like that.  I think with the combination of the song and sweats that she would look great with her hair down.  I guess it is diva hair.  This song highlights some of the stronger vocalists in AKB48 and you get a good look of all the Theatre girls in the PV.  There were so many girls in the coupling track maybe it is better that they ended up here.  I still hope that we get to see or hear all the other units that didn't win the Ameba Pigg battle.

I like the fact that they have a lot of variety in this single.  We have the hardcore song for the title track.  Then we have the adorable idol song for the coupling.  Then there are the slow songs, which are both different from each other.  I do love this unit.  I couldn't decide which unit I would support if I had because I love and like so many members.  I basically picked the one with the most of my favorites.  I am excited to see the rest of this because the members are quite good.  I still can't believe how low Tomo~mi ranked as a potential girlfriend.  I heard Tomo Tomo have matching rings.  They share fashion sense and Tomochin is kind of boyish.  I hope they are more than friends, but then I see Tomo~mi flirting with Sae a bit.  It would be interesting to see what their types would be if they talked more about it or were allowed to date.  I just hope no one in AKB48 smokes.  I can't stand the fact that Arashi smokes.  I understand why, but I can't be around smokers.  (I start coughing and I dislike the smell.  I love the smell of coffee!  Always end with the positives!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...