Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Co-Ed School

Perusing through the wonderous land of Youtube today I stumbled upon what I have found to be an amazing new K-Pop group Co-ed School, or just Co-ed. Like their name suggests they are a co-ed group formed of (what looks like) five boys and five girls. From what I've gathered they are extremely new (only having released two singles in the past couple of months) but I've immediately begun to enjoy them! Their sound seems to be a bit of pop and a bit of hip-hop. I enjoy the vocals of both the boys and the girls meshed together in such an interesting way. The PVs are both creative and visually appetizing. I enjoy the high-tech look of Too Late and the quirkiness of Bbiribbom Bberibbom. I also enjoy that they can have a softer more ballad sound to their music with I love you a thousand times. Below I put the videos and I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Too Late


Bbiribbom Bberibbom



I Love You a Thousand Times

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...