Monday, October 11, 2010

BEG Will Take You on a Visual Ride

I have to say BEG (Brown Eyed Girls) is my favorite K-pop group.  Unlike, Girl's Generation that fits my love of pop, but I only enjoy their singles.  Then I have 4Minute, which goes for my love of both hip hop and pop, but I only like some of their songs.  BEG is the only group where I've liked everything I saw and heard, and they are amazing enough not to remind me of a different industry or music group.  You can find cultural influences that originate from outside Korean, however they are so many or manipulated that it feels original.  Not to mention they have a talent with color.  Each music video I've seen has always impressed me with being either great or spectacular.  They are also the only K-pop group (including Girl's Generation) that has impressed me with their dance shots and MV plot lines.  Their costumes have yet to scare me off (I've seen some weird hair-dos in K-pop land), bore me, or seem cliche.  I just thought I should share this, maybe I'll hear something nice from major K-pop fans but I don't think they follow this blog.  (Some) K-pop fans have been really mean towards AKB48 and other Japanese idol groups. (Videos after the jump)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...