Tuesday, April 6, 2010

AKB Ranking!

This is the first time I ever did a ranking!  Yeah, I thought I preferred one over the other.  It was even worse because I don't know all of them by face shot and name.  The set up was very helpful.

AKB48 (almost)COMPLETE RANKING
1

2

4

6

8

10

15

16

18

19

20

21

22

23

24

25

26

27

29

30

I still don't know all the members, so I got rid of the rankings after that point. I did it twice because I thought I was more sure of myself when if I tried it the second time. Now that I know so many members just by their face, I feel worse about the members that I don't even recognize. They look familiar, but I am unable to place them. I wish I could see a stage/ concert shot too, that would help a ton. I guess I could always look them up, but google doesn't always get it right. I am only posting at a minimum cause I am still on VK! Plus, I also have homework (sad face). Now you try! =>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...