Thursday, April 22, 2010

Random Images of the Day

I want one of those dresses!  The pattern is very nice.  Takamina looks so much better with her hair down.  By the way, do you think Haruna has been looking tired lately?  I don't know if the cover suits the single after watching the PV.  They were dirty and on the street.  Here they look elegant and clean.
This is the Type A cover for the upcoming AKB48 single, the one where the first-press release gets you a code to vote for your favorite.  I love the pose Maeda is doing, everyone else looks slightly off.  Yes, I am still upset that Jurina is on their single cover...Sae didn't even end up on Type B! 
Yes she is opening up a blog.  I am not too excited because she reminds me of Jurina, who I don't even love when she is with SKE48.  I have not yet heard anyone mention how awful her hair looks.  It looks like a wig!  She looked like a model with black hair.  Her as a brunette just looks bad.

***I am having upload issues again, so hopefully these pictures don't disappear.  Thanks to those who uploaded these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...