Sunday, April 25, 2010

AKB48 First Concert Tour Review

AKB48 First Concert "I Wanted To Meet You ~There Aren't Any Pillars!~
Are we ready?  Get set... GO!  FUCK, excuse my language.  My photo uploader is on the fritz again.  I just made one for every song too.  I guess I'll have to find some online, if I can.  This concert is from November of 2006.  This is way better than my last review.  Here is the problem... I can't find the setlist, and I don't know all the song titles.  I'll try my best!

Virgin Love - ALL (Team A and Team K)
I feel the PO-WA!  Jeez, their voices just build me up after I was down.  My heart just skipped a beat, Tomomi's look into the camera was dwafgduwyg!  I guess this is what they are meant to do.
Dancing and staging good!  
Singing perfection!
Costumes, who is paying attention to that?
Performance, their eyes sure aren't dead.
I just got goose bumps, they have the Kei-chan power without, well, Kei-chan's power.  Very good thing, in case you don't know Kei-chan.

Bingo!
And, STRIP!  There was another dress under that?  Wow, I got smacked in the face by Oshima's smile.  That is so cute, them hopping around in a mini-dress and heels.  Plus, the song in not bad. 

Happi! Birthday to You
You did not take off that dress!  How is there another dress under that?  It looks longer and has layers of frills!  It is a typical idol song, but they do it so well.  The song is somewhat repetitive, but then I see one of them flash a big smile and my heart melts. 

MC
They are not seriously going to introduce every single girl?  They all do a short and very nice introduction.  It is Mariko's birthday!  Hamtaro!

ただいま恋愛中 - Team A
Great performance ladies!  It is so much easier to find something to say if it isn't nice.  I like the high energy, outfits, everything really.  I should of done this review the first time I saw it.

気になる転校生 - Team K
Another good performance.  The only negative thing I can think of is that the song repeats itself, which is called the chorus.  Sae made me laugh.

Only Today - Team A
I love everything about this!  It could even be better!  How?  If I knew what they were saying, that's how!  Hello Project exclusive people hang in there.  Hopefully I can find something that I don't like.

脳内パラダイス - Team K
AKB48 has the most complex choreography ever.  It isn't hard technique wise, but it probably took a while to perfect it.  This is sooo unfair.  You can't be that happy and energetic!  That close up didn't make any sense until you saw all the beads of sweat.  Why are you so dedicated?  For me, awhhhh.  I'm so warm and fuzzy.  Sae stop making me smile!

MC
This was nice, even though I could only understand half of what they were saying.

7時12分の初恋 - Members of Team A
I can't tell... is Eri's or Maeda's voice sweeter?  This is darling!  I can't say anything bad about this!

君はペガサス - Members of Team K
Strong and powerful, but the outfits are a bit over the top.  Come on, Sayaka has a strip of ruffles on the front of her pants!  And don't get me started about Sae's sleeves!  Besides costuming, perfection!

純愛のクレッシェンド - no3b
Mii-chan is always great.  Here is the catch, the things that bother me about the other two are not a problem here.  Takamina is so relaxed that I actually really like her.  Haruna does not seem exhausted.  I guess the outfits are a bit tacky.  Yup.

MARIA - Members of Team K
It is illegal to say anything bad about this song.  I just prefer the member who replaced Meetan in this song.  Sorry, I don't know why but I don't like Meetan.  The fact that she lived with my precious Lovetan gives her points!  I also like the underdogs.  Oh the intensity! 

Faint - Members of Team A
I feel dirty watching Tomochin at this age looking sexy as hell.  Love this song, performance, let's just move on.  I have nothing bad to say.

Nakinagara Hohoende - Oshima Yuko
Oshima has improved in her singing since then.  She did a great job here too, but during The Top 100 in 2009 she just blew my mind.  Her performance even improved.  (that sounded bad for a second)

Try Your Best? - Team A (OG) member
Beautiful.  Her eyes are a little dead for my taste, but the feeling comes across in her voice.

Hone Hone Waltz - Unit?
This is so cute my head might explode!  Their hair looks better here versus in the PV.

Thank You - Members of Team A
It is plain.  I would like it more if I understood, but the song... meh.  Wow, first song that I don't care for!  We're more than half way done.  Okay, that was a weird dance move for this song.  (leaning forward, upper body roll, in a calm/ slow track)  It isn't the girls' fault.  They do a good job with it.

くるくるぱー - Members of Team K
Wotaku Now! should do lolsubs for this.  This is the weirdest thing ever, and I want to know what is going on!  I feel like a kid in a toy store.  I have a face of amazement and curiosity.  No complaints!


Seifuku ga Jama wo Suru - Front Girls
Another wonderful performance and song.  I like these uniforms.  Nope, nothing else that needs to be said.  Oh wait, there are torches in the background!

Keibetsu Shiteita Aijou
These girls aren't just about puppies and rainbows.  Their last song there was speculation that it was about enjo kosai (compensation dating).  Now this one is about bullying.  Amazing performance.

Mr. Kissman - ALL
This is one of my favorite songs, and I do have a ton of those.  Maybe it would help Hello Project to have more big groups during the H!P concerts. 

Ballad in school uniforms? - ALL
Simple, elegant, lovely.  I am starting to tear up a bit.  I say 'bit' a lot.

Kiss Me Baby - ALL
This has the same feel that Mr. Kissman had.  I like the relaxed pop songs that you can still dance to.

Love Chase - Team A
A great high tension number.  (It is getting late and I should be studying and sleeping.)

We Are The Team K - Team K
A high tension, introduction number.  Kind of late in the show for that don't you think?

Hana to Chire!!!! - Team K
I was basically devoured by that!  I was afraid to move.  (deep breath)  That is what you call a high tension number!  Team K is boss.  That song should only be seen, not heard through an iPod or whatever.  The song is great on its own, but that was.....

Akihabara48 - ALL
I thought this was SKE48's own song; I didn't know it was a remake.  How can they still have this much energy?  I feel tired from just watching.

Their first single
That was beautiful.  Some of the girls looked like they were about to cry.

スカートひらり
Great job, but it is always better when they are wearing skirts.

会いたかった
A spectacular way to end the show.  Now that is a keeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...