Friday, April 23, 2010

TakaWINNER!

Division48:
Acchan- 2
Takamina- 7
SDN48- 1
It seems I am pretty influential in these polls.  If I happen to mention that someone is behind they'll get at least one or two more votes.  Now, I am pretty pleased that Takahashi Minami won.  (Not that Maeda has fallen at all in my rankings.)  There is a reason why Takamina is the voice of AKB48.  (Sorry got distracted by watching the Daily Show.)  I still prefer Acchan's performance.  I am a bit surprised that only one person voted for SDN48.  That was some performance!

Now here the next poll:
Morning Musume OG

Watch Morning Musume - Say Yeah! Motto Miracle Night in Entertainment  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

Ayaya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...