Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Random Image of the Day... that was fast

Oh be quiet!  Congrats to AKB48 for their 2nd Best Of Album almost selling 300,000 copies in the first week.  It is #1 on the Oricon charts!  Their singles have been doing really well, plus this.  I feel like it is similar to the early (w/ fourth generation) years of Morning Musume.  Swimsuit battles, hit singles, busy schedules, graduated and new members!  I watched AX2009 and AX2010 while on break, without internet for a while, from start to finish.  I found that I like to love all their songs.  There are a couple, namely Christmas songs, that I don't care about.  However, I made it all better by making up the lyrics.  Hint: I'm going to kill Santa cause he ate my cookies, but if Santa does not exist it was my boyfriend.  I'll poison both just to be sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...