Thursday, April 29, 2010

Three-Way Tie, Who Will Win H!P Division?

Hello Division: Three way tie between W, GAM, and Morning Musume OG!
Now, why did you do this to me?  If I had more time before the AP Exams I would just let it run for another round, but I don't.  Let me think.  What makes a good performance in my opinion: when it is better to see the song live versus just listening to it.  This makes things easier.  First off the list is Morning Musume OG.
Why would I pick them first?  The Golden Generation? How dare you!  The songs are better, they are better idols, but it sounded, for one, just like the CD version.  The performance in itself didn't add anything to it.  Besides that, the costumes and staging was, well, not spectacular.



Oh, now this is hard!  W and GAM are very different, but in theory the same.  W is adorable and throw up rainbows.  On the other hand GAM is sexy and have strong voices.  W is not as strong in the vocal category but they bring more to their performance.  I guess, by my definition, W should win.  However, wouldn't the vocals trump everything.  Then again, W's voices are good their are just higher.  I guess I am going to pick W.  What?  I was routing for GAM!  Sorry girls. 
Hello Division Overall Winners: W!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...