Saturday, April 17, 2010

Hello Project Top Ten Explanation

I've been pondering that I have been showing too much attention to AKB48.  I want to even it out a bit.  Here is my reasoning why which girls are in my top ten.  And I'll even explain why other members ended up in the bottom five in my next post!


#10 ~ Suudou Maasa
She seems to be very natural and average.  I don't know much about her because she isn't really pushed as a front girl, but she always catches my eye.  I like seeing her on stage, but she doesn't stand out in photos.


#9 ~ Mitsui Aika
I want her to be further up, but she doesn't get enough attention.  Now, her hair is iffy.  Right now, it is average and okay.  The hair style in this picture is perfect.  I love her feisty and puppy like behavior.  She has so much potential, but it is getting lost in the back.  Especially if you've seen her in a swimsuit.  Every time she appears, during the small moments that she talks, I think she is adorable.  Plus, she is laid back and her (talking) voice is cute as a button.

#8 ~ Sugaya Risako
This is the one I want to switch with Aika, which isn't the best thing to start off with.  Lately, she has fallen a bit in my eye.  She is beautiful, and not thin like the majority of front girls.  Her voice, even if I'm the only one, I think is intoxicating.  I am continually surprised by her young age.  Plus, her teenage pout in cute.

#7 ~ Natsuyaki Miyabi
She can sing, dance, and has wonderful stage presence.  The one, and only, flaw, that I can see, is her face-shape.  You have to admit, it is hard to find a flattering picture of her face.  Her body is easy.  She looks fine on stage, and I never get bothered by her horse-face there.

#6 ~ JunJun
She is funny, sexy, and is a wonderful pairing subject.  It is also unfortunate that she doesn't get any push by Tsunku.  I want to say that she is my number two and that Mitsui is also above Eri but they don't get enough time in the front.  I believe that if she was moved further up she would be in at least in my top five, even top three!


#5 ~Tsugunaga Momoko
 The spaz child!  She is very cute, but with adult body.  When it comes to looks, she is basically the front girl version of Mitsui!  Her body has grown up!  (that butt!)  Her voice is not bad either.

#4 ~ Yajima Maimi
The c-ute girl with the short hair.  I only started liking her this year!  I think her hair is at a weird place now.  Tsunku must not of liked it because it seems she is growing it out.  She looked great with long hair, but if you want to stand out short is the way to go.  (If you are pretty enough to pull it off.)  I really do love her deep voice.

#3 ~ Kamei Eri
The idoit member of Morning Musume.  She is extremely charming, and I love her hair color.  It is nice to see her being pushed to the front more.  Her voice is so sweet too!

#2 ~ Tokunaga Chinami
I actually don't know much about her.  It is sad being left in the back.  I'm just drawn to her, and nothing about her ever turns me off.

#1 ~ Michishige Sayumi
You either love her, or despise her.  She is sexy (evidence here).  She is cute, excuse me, the cutest!  I even like her voice.  I think she is misunderstood a bit.  I think her catch phrase, her being the cutest, is either to pull herself to the front (because Tsunku isn't pushing her there) or as a shield.

She knows she isn't the best dancer or singer so she needs personality because looks aren't good enough.  No one in H!P is completely unfortunate looking.  I think she doesn't have a ton of self confidence because of it.  We all know that she does truly believe she is cute from the lie detector test on Utaban.  I don't think that she thinks she is the cutest period.  She has said that she thinks Rika is cuter.  Now, why on earth do I think she has low self esteem?  For one, I know at least Ai-chan hates her.  Her reaction to not being liked, looks like someone who might not have amazing self confidence.  (evidence here) Plus, those are just the times that I could find on YouTube!  She has developed a thick skin because women hate her, and they let her know.  Being loved by men is not enough.

She also works hard.  She has gotten sick a few times, which I've learned from her blog.  She also has to work harder because dancing and singing does not come as natural to her as it does to other members.  She also has acne problems.  You can't claim you are the cutest if you have bad acne.  Therefore, she also has to work hard to keep up her appearance.  On top of that she has to watch members who have been there just as long or even a shorter time than her being pushed in front of her.  Keep Fighting Sayu!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...