Thursday, April 22, 2010

LinLin Earns More Points!

Ai, Niigaki, and LinLin appeared on OnRyu way back in February.  The subtitles were uploaded to DJ Waffles.  I thought it was pretty dull like most Morning Musume appearances.  Ai seemed more down to earth, but I can see a bit of smugness has rubbed off from concerts.  It seems all that Morning Musume does is perform in concerts these days.  I guess stick with what you're good at.  Niigaki's hair was horrendous.  However, I thought LinLin was quite funny.
As I said, when I was explaining how she ended up being in my bottom five, I thought she would improve if I saw more of her.  When she appears she is tons of fun.  Tsunku should really just send Sayumi, JunJun, LinLin and maybe one of the front girls to do all the TV stuff.  If you don't love a front girl I think most people will find them kind of boring/ nothing special in terms of interviews.  The other girls are more comfortable with being goof balls and freaks.  I would like to hear Aika talk, but it turns out she is laid back.  However, I think her voice is really cute.  (I am starting to get into my usual rant.)  Morning Musume at its prime would favor the younger and newer members, and the older members would get attention from being mocked.  This gave all the girls some attention.  I should of seen the signs from one of the episodes of Utaban where they were promoting Mr. Moonlight~Ai No Big Band.  The junior division was called cute, but besides KonKon and Ogawa, they were not that funny.  Oh well, what can I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...